What you can expect at Feed Your Focus is a welcoming private environment where we can engage in open conversation and begin to uncover the physical, mental, emotional or even social limitations that are keeping you from feeling your best. Then we chart a course to get you there!
More specifically I specialize in correcting GI disorders, blood sugar dysregulation, and adrenal fatigue for the hard-working busy person.
You are in the right place if you are looking for support in:
- IBS, IBD, Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Bloating, Gas (Digestive Disorders)
- Supporting digestion post Gallbladder removal
- Food Allergies / Sensitivities (Testing available)
- HPA AXIS dysregulation- Diabetes I & II (Custom weight optimization)
- Evidence based testing & meal planning
- Sports performance and recovery
- Corporate Wellness Programming and Education
Our bend toward Culinary Medicine that anyone can do, includes:
- Group or private cooking, and Nutrition 101 education
- Exploring mental and relational impacts of stress on our diets
- Achieving goals despite convenience-based lifestyle
- Guidance in achieving success through accountability and support
Understanding + Accountability = Success
That equation is our road map and we chose education as our guide.
If we have an understanding of the body and an understanding of food, we can pack our lunch and begin the journey from farm to table, to belly and beyond!
When we exchange I for We, Illness becomes Wellness.
This means you are not alone. You have a co-captain (me) and my support team to get you to finding results and maintaining sustainability in health!
Thanks for reading and visiting Feed Your Focus, now go explore the site some more!
With Gratitude and Gumption,
Carly Snider, FNTP